INTRODUCTION TO SELF MASTERY KEYS!
Self Mastery for me is:
* That I have learnt that I create my own reality and that I take full responsibility for this in my life – yes I created it all. This means that all that ‘I am’ is the result of what I have thought, believed, felt as well as all of my experiences. (See more about this in ‘If I Can Do “It” You Can Do “It!” in Articles).
It also means:
* That I co-create with others the situations from which I learn.
* That I know ‘I am’ powerful and knowing this:
* I am learning to create with ‘pure intent’ – i.e. I focus on creating the most benevolent outcome for others and for myself in any ‘given’ situation.
* And because I am focusing on the ‘most beneficial result’ – I no longer worry or am concerned about what other people think of me.
My journey was ‘switched on’ through experiencing situations such as the loss of my daughter at age three, loss in relationships and as well as a major illness – refer to: http://www.skillsforlivingforlife.com.au/meta-physics-me/ These all allowed me to start to see things ‘differently’.
I then commenced a path to gaining self awareness which included:
* Becoming more conscious by:
* Learning ways to ‘still my mind’.
* Learning to meditate using the breath.
* Learning to ground energies through the body which helps me stay balanced.
* I learnt to surrender – ‘let go’ and detach (including ‘letting go’ of the story I created and in doing this, I found I am able to recreate who ‘I am’) and
* Understand and transcend the ego,
* Simply ‘be’,
* Be ‘whole’,
* Be centred and
* To have inner peace irrespective of what was/is happening around me.
* I also learnt to stop ‘judging’ myself or others and finally
* I am learning to bring together the new way of melding the female and male energies within me with balance so that
* I can consciously create with pure intent.
N.B. One of the main things that helped me was being able to stay in the present moment! Each moment is a new one from which to create. And I will add here – being honest and in integrity, that there are still instances when I notice I return to ‘old ways of doing things’ and with the help of self awareness I now gain equilibrium almost instantly.
Through working with myself for over 30 years on a spiritual level and with others for almost that time, I’ve found that the following ways help in attaining self mastery. And I will add here that this is not ‘a bible’ – there are many other ‘pathways’ and remember always:
‘The answer is within you’.
As I ‘see it’ there is no particular order in how the ‘keys’ work or can be used because everyone is unique and processes things in different ways. As I explained – generally some major event occurs in peoples’ lives which changes their way of thinking and I see with clients that this often is some ‘loss’.
I do feel that after the ‘wake up’ event – people can go through a time of questioning and introspectiveness. This can then lead to more learning about oneself – thus moving towards ‘self awareness’.
There are many ‘keys’ which we will explore including:
* Ways to become more self aware.
* Meditation – I found this helped with mindfulness.
* Mindfulness – I see ‘mindfulness’ as an on-going process in that we endeavour to focus on our thoughts, feelings and how we act in the present and as we continue with this – it becomes a habit.
* Grounding the energies within us.
* The ‘Know the “Who” in You!’ programme (details below and in Self Mastery Keys) helps those using it to clear any limiting beliefs, fears and behaviours that may not be working for us, so we can shift into:
* Letting go.
* Forgiveness (which helps us gain peace of mind) and
* Connecting to our Higher Self.
The following is an extract from this article regarding some of the benefits of clearing limiting issues (See ‘Blocks to Happiness & Much More!’ in Self Mastery Keys) that often block us from being able to create what we would like to experience in our lives:
‘During the 30 years that this ‘process’ has been used people have found (see Testimonials) that it is a simple step by step system which allows them to turn their lives around. There are many pluses – some of which are – communication with others improves and as a result relationships are enhanced; building boundaries allow us to say ‘no’ when it’s appropriate; fear, anxiety and guilt disappear; confidence grows; sleep is no longer an issue; anger is handled in a beneficial manner. We learn to stand on our own feet and learn, amongst other things, to fulfil our own needs.
‘One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself’.
Leonardo da Vinci